QHR is a Canadian Healthcare Technology Company, a leader in our field, bringing innovation to our healthcare system for Providers and their Patients...
QHR is a Canadian Healthcare Technology Company, bringing innovation to the healthcare system for Providers and their Patients. As a leader in the industry, QHR operates on the fundamental belief that technology will change the way we all interact with healthcare. QHR’s suite of technologies includes two products, Medeo Virtual Care and AccuroEMR, the largest single electronic medical record platform in the country. The synergy between their products uniquely positions them to lead the way empowering providers and connecting patients to improve patient care and enhance the efficiencies of healthcare organizations.
QHR Corporation (QHR) is a publicly traded Canadian company (TSXV: QHR-V) with offices in Toronto, ON, Vancouver, BC and Kelowna, BC.
Click here for video profile
Empowering Providers | Connecting Patients
QHR at a Glance
- Experienced management team with strong healthcare and technology backgrounds
- Full product suite solution provider to physicians, clinics, healthcare institutions and long-term care facilities
- Rapid organic growth, augmented by strategic acquisitions
- >80% recurring revenue base
- >95% customer retention rate
- Largest single EMR platform in Canada and market leader for specialists
- Attractively valued compared to peers
- Strategic healthcare partnerships
Awards & Recognition
- QHR selected as a top 50 company on the 2014 TSX Venture 50®
- QHR named one of Canada's Top 50 Employers for 2014 on Top Small & Medium Employers List
- QHR named on Deloitte Technology Canadian Fast 50 and Deloitte North American Technology Fast 500
- QHR named one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies on Profit 500 ranking
- Named a top 5 Pure-Play Healthcare Company on the 2013 Branham300 ranking
- QHR named one of BC's Top Employers for 2013
- Canada Health Infoway's Electronic Medical Record National Class certification
- Achieved Ontario's EMR Specification 4.0
- Recognized as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies on the Profit 200 ranking
- ISO 13485:2003 Certification
QHR in the Community ...
"Tell me, and I shall forget. Show me, and I shall maybe remember. Make me part of action, and I shall understand and keep in mind."
QHR has a conviction for corporate social responsibility and is active in our communities. Below are examples of charitable organizations we support and activities we participate in:
| Blood Donations - "the gift of life"
|| Food Bank Collections & Donations
| Canadian Cancer Society
| United Way
|| Central Okanagan Economic Development Community - Young Entrepreneurs
| Cops for Kids
| Parkinson Society of BC
|| Salvation Army Christmas Hampers