QHR is the trusted technology partner, empowering those in the healthcare industry to focus on enhancing the delivery of care ...
QHR Corporation (QHR) is a publicly traded Canadian company (TSXV: QHR-V). QHR is proudly based in Kelowna, BC, and has offices across Canada and the United States to serve our expanding client base.
QHR creates and delivers applications for use in physician’s medical offices through software licensing and hosted services; to improve efficiencies in healthcare and social services industries.
A common vision and a dedicated staff of industry professionals, keeps QHR at the forefront of healthcare technology. We strive to bring our very best to our clients, every day, and share a passion for bringing technology solutions that can improve patient care and enhance the efficiencies of healthcare organizations.
What makes us different ... "We are big enough to trust, but small enough to care"
QHR at a Glance
- Experienced management team with strong healthcare and technology backgrounds
- Full product suite solution provider to physicians, clinics, healthcare institutions and long-term care facilities
- Rapid organic growth, augmented by strategic acquisitions
- >75% recurring revenue base
- >95% customer retention rate
- Largest single EMR platform in Canada and market leader for specialists
- Attractively valued compared to peers
- Strategic healthcare partnerships
Awards & Recognition
- QHR selected as a top 50 company on the 2014 TSX Venture 50®
- QHR named one of Canada's Top 50 Employers for 2014 on Top Small & Medium Employers List
- QHR named on Deloitte Technology Canadian Fast 50 and Deloitte North American Technology Fast 500
- QHR named one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies on Profit 500 ranking
- Named a top 5 Pure-Play Healthcare Company on the 2013 Branham300 ranking
- QHR named one of BC's Top Employers for 2013
- Canada Health Infoway's Electronic Medical Record National Class certification
- Achieved Ontario's EMR Specification 4.0
- Recognized as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies on the Profit 200 ranking
- ISO 13485:2003 Certification
QHR in the Community ...
"Tell me, and I shall forget. Show me, and I shall maybe remember. Make me part of action, and I shall understand and keep in mind."
QHR has a conviction for corporate social responsibility and is active in our communities. Below are examples of charitable organizations we support and activities we participate in:
| Blood Donations - "the gift of life"
|| Food Bank Collections & Donations
| Canadian Cancer Society
| United Way
|| Central Okanagan Economic Development Community - Young Entrepreneurs
| Cops for Kids
| Parkinson Society of BC
|| Salvation Army Christmas Hampers